Riverco RSPB Redwood Bench
The Riverco RSPB Bench is a beautiful addition to any outdoor space. Crafted from real Redwood, this bench is strong and durable while the elegant design looks great in any garden and promises to look great for years to come. Crafted from FSC timber, which means it's completely sustainable and ethical, as the wood is sourced from sustainable forests. The wood has been treated to keep it free of rot, woodworm and surface mould. It is then coated with furniture oil to prevent peeling and flaking, giving you peace of mind for years to come. Proceeds from your sale go to supporting the RSPB charity in providing a secure and healthy environment for wildlife.
- Crafted from real Redwood.
- Made using FSC Timber from sustainable forests.
- Pre-treated to guard against rot, woodworm and surface mould.
- Coated with furniture oil to prevent peeling and flaking, ensuring quality.
- Fully Assembled
- Proceeds from your sale go to supporting the RSPB charity in providing a secure and healthy environment for wildlife.
- Delivered on a pallet to ensure your goods are moved safely and kept in good condition during the transportation process.
HIGH-QUALITY REDWOOD FROM SUSTAINABLE FORESTS
The environment (and our responsibility to it) is at the heart of what we do. All of the wood we use is from responsibly managed forests, as you would expect from a reputable garden furniture manufacturer. We only use the finest grade of Redwood known for its outstanding moisture and insect resistance, so you can enjoy your furniture with the peace of mind of its origins.
Riverco designs and manufactures handmade robust wooden garden furniture, ergonomically designed with your comfort in mind.
River Trading was established in 2004 by husband and wife team, Janet and Peter Wootton. Their wooden garden furniture is British designed and handmade in their Staffordshire Moorlands workshop and the company remains a small family run business to this day.
Proceeds from your sale go to supporting the RSPB charity in providing a secure and healthy environment for wildlife.